The Revelstoke Ski Club was once again be campsite hosts for the Glacier Challenge Slowpitch Tournament from July August 3rd – August 7th, 2017. This is a major fundraising event for our Club.
Camping for both tents and RV’s is available at Centennial Park, right in the midst of the ballfields.
Please advise the Chamber of Commerce staff at your time of registration if you would like to reserve your site and your preferred site number. (A $50 reservation fee will apply). All reserved sites will be allocated on the basis of date of full payment.
- Each site will accommodate your team with room for up to 10 tents or 2 or 3 RV’s or combination.
- Please indicate on your tournament registration if you would like to reserve your site including site number choice. Reservation fee: $50/site.
- As campground hosts we will ensure your garbage and refundable beverage containers are regularly collected.
- All proceeds earned over the weekend support our clubs programs for youth.
- Collection of refundable containers is a large part of our fundraising efforts – please pass them on!
- Ice is available from our headquarters or from the ATV ICE Train which regularly circulates the campground sites during the day.
For more information please email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Revelstoke camping policy and procedures:
- Camp sites will be chosen on a first come first serve basis unless your team has paid the $50.00 reservation fee. To allow the ground workers the maximum time to prepare the camping and tournament facilities, no team will be allowed to select a site before Thursday, July 30th at 3:00 pm. This policy will be enforced by the City Bylaw officials. If a visiting team wishes to enjoy Revelstoke prior to Thursday we encourage them to book into one of the available local camping facilities.
- The number of tents per site is only limited by the space available on the site which is approximately 10 metres wide and 15 metres deep. (33’ by 49’).
- On site washrooms will be made available for campers during the tournament. Showers are available at the Revelstoke Aquatic Centre located at 600 Campbell Avenue. Showers are $3.50 per person.
- Please remember that open fires and dogs are not allowed.
- We would ask that teams make every effort to park their vehicles for the duration of the tournament. This will help to minimize the traffic in the area surrounding the ball fields and to preserve the turf the cars are parked on.
|Site No.||Team Name||Town/City|
|10||K n' H Pirates||Armstrong|
|11||K n' H Pirates||Armstrong|
|16||Stretchmarks and the Purple Helmets|
|17||Stretchmarks and the Purple Helmets|
|20||Williams Lake Rippers||Williams Lake|
|31||Ballz to the Wallz|
|39||The Big Dirty|
|45||Peachland Warriors||West Kelowna|
|46||The Brown Belts||Kelowna|
|50||Snatch 'N Balls||Vernon|
|54||What the Duck||Camrose|
|55||What the Duck||Camrose|